July 26, 2015

[Reblog] Long Distance Birthday Greeting

She’s always been a really good friend…
I have been passing years with her…
Though we are not that close but…
She has never failed to cheer the day…
Her day especially…
23 or 24…
She still looks like a teenager…
 
The burning, flaming spirits she has could be a role model…
Nothing but a wish, the best pray I have ever had for a very good fella like her…
I hope her life can be filled with much blessings from God Almighty, Allah.
I wish she could be on a process of changing her personality to a better one…
To follow the guide of her religion…
 
Erning Findiani who happens to be…
Erning Vindyani…
I wish you a great year ahead…
And another year, and another, and another… a countless anothers…
Getting married? Well just ask her…
I can’t leak it…
 
Loves, kisses, and hugs from your long life time ordinary friend…
 
Lina. :* 
 
 
 
 

0 Comment:

Post a Comment